Coronavirus Hotel Policy
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we at Virgin Gorda Village, Olde Yard would like to share with you our routines and procedures regarding to the health and safety of our Guests, Residents and Employees. For this reason, we have deployed a strict anti- COVID Protocols for which everyone should follow: RECEPTION & CHECK-IN PROCEDURE:
- The use of masks is mandatory in the hotel’s public areas.
- The reception area is regularly disinfected.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the reception.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, appliances, room keys and equipment with anti-bacterial liquids.
- Safe distances have been set for guest waiting in queue for reception. The maximum number of guests staying in the reception is limited to only 2 persons.
- The Check-in procedure includes a mandatory temperature check. Failure to have this done will result in the inability to provide the hotel service.
- All our Hotel rooms are completely detailed disinfected. In particular, the beddings, bathrooms, furniture, appliances, patio & stairway rails.
- All rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Daily cleaning will take place only at the guest’s request, by taking all the necessary precautions. Kindly note that guests are not allowed in the room, during cleaning.
- Room Ventilation is maximized.
- All rooms will be provided with the information on the applicable security policies and procedures.
- All Buildings are provided with hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Stairways and Railings are disinfected regularly.
RESTAURANT & BAR
- The restaurant and bar are opened Tuesday’s- Saturday’s from 11:00am to 6:00pm, in the current sanitary regime.
- Upon guest’s request, meals will be delivered to the rooms, with respecting all safety rules.
SPA & SALON
- The Spa & Salon are opened Tuesday’s- Saturday’s from 8:00am to 5:00pm limited to appointments only, in the current sanitary regime.
- No in-house services are available at this time.
- The fitness center is opened 24 hours daily, in the current sanitary regime.
- All guests are asked to follow the facility safety procedure and rules.
- All our employees are trained and are Gold Seal Certified in compliance with the necessary safety standards and procedures in accordance with the BVI Government and the BVI Health Services.
Our number one priority is the well-being of everyone on property. Therefore, these sanitary measures and recommendations are strictly applied to ensure that you have a pleasant and safe stay. A warm welcome awaits you!